On Your Feet Britain Day is an awareness day which will be taking place on Thursday 29 April 2021. The campaign encourages desk-based workers across Britain to #SitLess and #MoveMore by participating in fun activities.
Whether you are working from the office or working from home there are lots of ways to #MoveMore.
You can move more by:
- Going for a walk at lunch time
- Stand during phone calls
- Use the stairs instead of the lift
- Park your car further away
- Get of the bus a few stops earlier
There are lots of benefits to keeping active such as:
- Improved concentration
- Increased motivation
- Improved overall wellbeing
- improved mental wellbeing
To find out how you can move more, please go to: https://onyourfeetday.com/britain/challenge