NHS Leeds Clinical Commissioning Group (CCG) is recruiting a Lay Member to join its Governing Body.
NHS Leeds CCG is ambitious and committed to focussing real change in tackling health inequalities, which was highlighted even more by Covid-19. The response to Covid-19 has also seen a lot of innovation in a short space of time and the CCG would like the lay member to be able to offer support around the digital and information agendas, whilst also bringing challenge and assurance around programmes and investments.
The successful candidate will have the following specific competencies & qualifications for the role:
- Previous experience of organisational change
- A track record of facilitating business transformation, involving information management & technology
- Understanding of business / enterprise architecture, including value streams and business capability modelling
In addition, the CCG is keen to appoint a candidate with a passion for the following areas:
- Tackling health inequalities
- Championing diversity – including talent management, especially for BAME colleagues
- Partnership development – around assurance, risk and shared investment -both within Leeds and the wider Integrated Care System (West Yorkshire and Harrogate)
- Securing the digital and analytical infrastructure to underpin Population Health Management
Applicants will also be able to demonstrate a special interest in Leeds, for example, living or working in the area or by being closely involved in projects and other activities in the city. Some time commitment may be required in the evenings and there will be some travel within the CCG boundary and occasionally further afield.
The time commitment will be 3 days per month (on average) and remuneration is to be confirmed. This post is a three year appointment, commencing from November 2020.
For further information and details of how to apply, please read the Job Description and Supporting Information Pack which can be found below.
Closing date for applications: 5pm on Friday 23 October 2020
Interviews will be held on: Friday 30 October (TBC)