University students in Leeds are being encouraged to use their local pharmacy for help and advice on common health problems
Feeling under the weather? Visit your local pharmacy as they will be able to give you advice on common health problems such as colds, aches and pains, sore throat, sexual health advice and hangover.
Please do not visit your pharmacy if you think you have symptoms of coronavirus.
We’ve put together some useful information which will help you feel better:
- The Little Guide to Feel Better – a handy little booklet which has information on how your local pharmacy can help you, as well as information about other health services like mental health, alcohol / drugs service and how to register with a GP / dentist. (Updated version for 2021 coming soon).
- Feel Better Pharmacies Map – find a pharmacy that’s close to you
- Feel Better website – this has everything from finding your local pharmacy to playlists which make you feel better
- Feel Better Leeds Facebook page – from fashion blogs to health information you won’t be short of finding useful information on this page
We’ve also put together some useful messages to share via social media to help spread the feel better message as far as possible:
- Feel Better social media plan – Download our social media plan and help share our Feel Better messages.
This campaign has been developed with the three universities and their unions in Leeds; University of Leeds, Leeds Beckett University and Leeds Trinity University. The campaign has been delivered in partnership with Community Pharmacy West Yorkshire.