We are holding a series of public involvement activities to introduce the Left Shift Blueprint (LSBP) to people in Leeds. We will use the event to understand how we can share this approach with the wider public.
The LSBP outlines what we will focus on doing and how we will invest our resources over the next five years in order to achieve the ‘Left Shift’ in Leeds.
By the Left Shift we mean:
- Supporting people to stay well
- Focusing on reducing health inequalities
- More activity taking place in community settings
- Delivering services in a way that focuses on what matters to people
This involvement builds on previous work with local people and stakeholders to develop our approach to tackling health inequalities, including a deliberative event in August 2020, please click on the links to go the report: https://www.leedsccg.nhs.uk/get-involved/your-views/health-inequalities-deliberative-event/and-frailty-work https://www.leedsccg.nhs.uk/get-involved/your-views/frailty-what-matters/.
This event will give a diverse mix of local people an opportunity to explore and discuss the LSBP. The event will be planned and delivered by QA Research.
Who will we speak to?
QA Research will recruit 80 people to demographically represent the Leeds population. This will include a mix of people from different areas and different cultural backgrounds.
What and how will we ask?
• Their general thoughts on our plan
• How they think the wider public can support the ‘left shift’
• How we can communicate our plans to the wider public
• How we can continue to involve local people in this work
What will we do?
We will use people’s feedback to shape our plans for communicating this approach with the wider public and to plan future involvement activities.
How can you help?
You can help us by using the right service at the right time, please click on the link to read our guide to supporting your NHS here: https://www.leedsccg.nhs.uk/support-your-nhs-your-guide-to-helping-us-help-you/