The CCG held a Christmas card competition to design a range of festive cards that would be produced and sold by the CCG to raise money for charity.
We are pleased to announce the winners of each category of our Christmas card competition are:
- 4 – 6 years: Matilda Rutter, aged 6
- 7 – 9 years: Rosa Carr, aged 8
- 10 – 12 years: Cara Hughes, aged 12
Thank you to everyone who entered. There were over 300 entries which made judging difficult for the independent panel. The judges say the quality of young artists in west Leeds is very impressive.
The winning designs were in a pack of Christmas cards that could be bought for £2. Money raised from the sale went towards Leeds Children’s Hospital Appeal.
Cards were available in the following places:
- Leeds General Infirmary:
- Jubilee Wing, Monday to Friday
- Clarendon Wing, Saturday between 10am and 3pm.
- Better Leeds Communities
- Taste Café, Wira Business Park, LS16 6EB
- Yeadon Methodist Church coffee morning, Saturday 14 November 2015, 10am to 2pm
- Or order by telephone – call 0113 206 5223.
The competition was supported by local design and marketing agency, BML Creative.