When we find a useful link we will be sure to share it here
Please see below a selection of useful links that might be helpful for your PPG. If you come across any good links, be sure to share them with Adam Stewart on firstname.lastname@example.org
- The National Association of Patient Participation – provide support to GP practices and patient participation group members.
- National General Practice Profiles – these profiles show who lives in your local area. They help to ensure that your GP practice is providing effective and appropriate healthcare services for their local population.
- GP Patient Survey – the national GP patient survey helps you see how your GP practice is doing. It also allows you to compare your GP practice with other local practices.
- Framework for patient and public participation in Health and Justice commissioning – this framework is a guide for NHS commissioners of health and justice services – and anyone who is interested, including patients and the public, the voluntary sector, and providers of health and social care services. The framework describes how NHS England involves patients and the public in the commissioning of health and justice services.
- NHS England Involvement Hub – a source of information for people who want to get involved in our work or enable others to participate.