We think it is important that we keep our volunteers up to date with news, events, and opportunities to get involved. Following feedback from our volunteers, we now produce a weekly newsletter to keep them up to date with what is going on.
Our volunteers receive weekly communications from the engagement team on a number of different subjects in our ‘CCG Volunteer Newsletter’. We include information and regular updates on the following:
- News and updates
- Information about the Patient Assurance Groups which the volunteers sit on to provide assurance on engagement projects
- Opportunities to get involved in new projects or steering groups
- Information on current engagements that are taking place
- Details on upcoming events that volunteers can take part in
- Information on training opportunities
- List of useful resources that are updated regularly
Content is pulled together by the CCG Engagement Team; they will add in anything they feel relevant from any appropriate organisations, events and other opportunities. If you would like something to be shared with the CCG Volunteers via the newsletter please email firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com.