If you wish to make a complaint about commissioned services you can do so by contacting the CCG. If you wish to make a complaint about Provider services, you may wish to contact those services directly and contact details can be found below.
Are you unhappy with a service?
If you are unhappy with a service received from our main providers of Leeds services you may want to contact them directly using the following contact details:
- Leeds Teaching Hospital NHS Trust PALS – support for all complaints, comments, concerns and compliments regarding hospital services
Telephone 0113 2066261 or email firstname.lastname@example.org further information can be found on the Leeds Teaching Hospitals complaints page.
- Leeds and York Partnership NHS Foundation Trust PALS – support for all complaints, comments, concerns and compliments
Telephone 0800 052 5790 or email email@example.com further information can be found on the Leeds and York Partnership complaints page.
- Leeds Community Healthcare NHS Trust PALS – support for all complaints, comments, concerns and compliments for community service
Telephone 0113 220 8585 or email firstname.lastname@example.org further information can be found on their comments, compliments and complaints page.
- Primary care complaints are to be directed to the GP practice or alternatively NHS England on telephone 0300 311 22 33 or email email@example.com further information can be found on the NHS England complaints page.
- All concerns and complaints regarding Dentists should be directed to NHS England on telephone 0300 311 22 33 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Yorkshire Ambulance NHS Trust or NHS111 – All concerns and complaints relating to these servcices should be directed to YAS on telephone 0333 1300549 or email email@example.com further information can be found on the Yorkshire Ambulance Service feedback page.
- GP Out of Hours Services – all concerns relating to GP Out of Hours Services should be directed to Local Care Diret on telephone 0113 220 6596 or by email on firstname.lastname@example.org. Further information can be found on the Local Care Direct Website.
If you wish to make a complaint about the CCG or any of its commissioned services you can contact us by:
Telephone: 0113 8435490 (Mon – Fri: 8.30am to 4.30pm)
Patient Experience & Complaints
Leeds Clinical Commissioning Group
Suites 2-4 WIRA House
West Park Ring Road
For further information around making a complaint, please view our Complaints, concerns, comments and compliments policy.
Who can help me make a complaint?
The Independent Complaints Advocacy (ICA) Team can guide and support you through the complaints process. They can help you put your complaint in writing and attend meetings with you; however, the ICA Team does not investigate complaints. Learn more about how Advonet can help at their official website. If you wish to make a referral with Advonet for yourself or on behalf of someone else, download the referral form.