If you wish to make a complaint about commissioned services you can do so by contacting the CCG. If you wish to make a complaint about Provider services, you may wish to contact those services directly and contact details can be found below.
Important update – pausing the NHS complaints process – 31 March 2020
Due to the ongoing COVID19 pandemic NHS England and NHS Improvement are supporting a system wide “pause” of the NHS complaints process which would allow all health care providers in all sectors to concentrate their efforts on the front-line duties and responsiveness to COVID19.
This means that you can still raise a concern or make a complaint in the usual ways, using the contact details below. However, all complaints once received and logged will remain open until further notice, unless an informal resolution can be achieved, or if you choose to withdraw your complaint.
The CCG’s complaints, compliments and concerns policy provides details on how we will deal with complaints and concerns raised by members of the public and patients in usual circumstances. For those individuals who already have an open complaint with the CCG, we will endeavour to complete the investigation as soon as possible, but if it requires any clinical investigation or information from third party NHS organisations then this will also be paused until further notice.
Please note that as of 26 March, the Parliamentary and Health Service Ombudsman has stopped accepting new NHS complaints and has stopped work on open cases.
Are you unhappy with a service?
If you are unhappy with a service received from our main providers of Leeds services you may want to contact them directly using the following contact details:
- Leeds Teaching Hospital NHS Trust PALS – support for all complaints, comments, concerns and compliments regarding hospital services
Telephone 0113 2066261 or email email@example.com further information can be found on the Leeds Teaching Hospitals complaints page.
- Leeds and York Partnership NHS Foundation Trust PALS – support for all complaints, comments, concerns and compliments
Telephone 0800 052 5790 or email firstname.lastname@example.org further information can be found on the Leeds and York Partnership complaints page.
- Leeds Community Healthcare NHS Trust PALS – support for all complaints, comments, concerns and compliments for community service
Telephone 0113 220 8585 or email email@example.com further information can be found on their comments, compliments and complaints page.
- Primary care complaints are to be directed to the GP practice or alternatively NHS England on telephone 0300 311 22 33 or email firstname.lastname@example.org further information can be found on the NHS England complaints page.
- All concerns and complaints regarding Dentists should be directed to NHS England on telephone 0300 311 22 33 or email email@example.com.
- Yorkshire Ambulance NHS Trust or NHS111 – All concerns and complaints relating to these servcices should be directed to YAS on telephone 0333 1300549 or email firstname.lastname@example.org further information can be found on the Yorkshire Ambulance Service feedback page.
- GP Out of Hours Services – all concerns relating to GP Out of Hours Services should be directed to Local Care Diret on telephone 0113 220 6596 or by email on email@example.com.
If you wish to make a complaint about the CCG or any of its commissioned services you can contact us by:
Telephone: 0113 8435490 (Mon – Fri: 8.30am to 4.30pm)
Patient Experience & Complaints
Leeds Clinical Commissioning Group
Suites 2-4 WIRA House
West Park Ring Road
For further information around making a complaint, please view our Complaints, concerns, comments and compliments policy.
Who can help me make a complaint?
The Independent Complaints Advocacy (ICA) Team can guide and support you through the complaints process. They can help you put your complaint in writing and attend meetings with you; however, the ICA Team does not investigate complaints. Learn more about how Advonet can help at their official website. If you wish to make a referral with Advonet for yourself or on behalf of someone else, download the referral form.