The CCG is responsible for buying and planning health services in your area and we are committed to providing the best possible service at all times. We welcome your suggestions and feedback about those services.
NHS Leeds CCG – Patient Experience Framework
The CCG is committed to working in partnership with patients and the wider public, and has developed a Patient Experience Framework which sets out the way we will do this.
To view the process of how the CCG manages it’s formal complaints please see the complaints, concerns, comments and compliments policy
Patient stories / feedback about the CCG
Find out what patients have been saying about the CCG through Patient Opinion:
If you have a comment please contact the Patient Experience team.
The Patient Experience team will:
- Listen to the concerns you have raised in confidence
- Provide you with information and advice to help you resolve your concern
- Liaise on your behalf to resolve issues
- Signpost you to the right departments to find out accurate information
Can my issue be resolved without formally complaining?
Yes, we would like to hear from you about:
- Your recent experiences of healthcare
- Suggestions on how we can improve these services
You can send your views and comments to us by filling in the feedback form. You can also contact us by: